Grow Your Restaurant with NGICON POS Features
- Complete POS solution for FOOD SALE
- FOOD MANAGEMENT
- KITCHEN MANAGEMENT
The point of sale (POS) is the time and place where a retail transaction is completed. At the point of sale, the merchant would calculate the amount owed by the customer and indicate the amount, and may prepare an invoice for the customer (which may be a cash register printout), and indicate the options for the customer to make payment. It is also the point at which a customer makes a payment to the merchant in exchange for goods or after provision of a service. After receiving payment, the merchant may issue a receipt for the transaction, which is usually printed, but is increasingly being dispensed with or sent electronically.
Create an appealing visual menu, share it across locations and update it instantly as you see fit, whether at work, at home or anywhere in between.
Run a more efficient operation by scheduling staff according to your peak hours and tracking both their shifts and performance all from one place.
Make changes on the fly to truly personalize the experience you offer. From table layouts to split bills, easily accommodate patron requests.
Control exactly what information your employees can view and what settings they can change with the help of extensive user-permission settings.
*** Our built-in services:
* Complete POS solution for FOOD SALE
* Kitchen Management
* Distribution Management
* Financial Management
* Reporting & Analysis
* Order management
* Product management
* Supply chain management
* Warehouse & fulfillment
* Human Capital management
* Advanced Visual Planning
* Inventory Management
* Project Management
* Accounts Management
* Inquiries and Reports
* Journal Inquiry
* GL Inquiry
* Bank Account Inquiry
* Tax Inquiry
* Trial Balance
* Balance Sheet Drilldown
* Profit and Loss Drilldown
* Banking Reports
* General Ledger Reports
* Bank Accounts
* Quick Entries
* Account Tags
* Exchange Rates
* GL Accounts
* GL Account Groups
* GL Account Classes
* Revaluation of Currency Accounts.
Our Special Modules are:
*** Specialty of our Desktop & Web Base both version NGICON-ERP [Next Generation ICON For ERP] Solution:
1. Proper control.
2. No extra special hardware.
3. No installation.
4. Accessible from anywhere.
5. Very fast communication.
6. Suited best for the managers.
7. Supplier and the Customer management.
8. You Only Need A Browser.
9. Lower Up-Front Costs for Software.
10. Lower Up-Front Costs for Hardware.
11. Lower Administration Costs.
12. Shorter Implementation Time Frame.
13. Lower Costs for Multiple Locations.
14. Work From Home.
15. High-End Databases.
16. No More Backup Worries.
17. Up-to-date Application Code.
18. Global Visibility.
19. Access from Any Time, any Place & Any Device.
20. Our NGICON-ERP has a single point of maintenance.
21. NGICON-ERP makes expanding to a new location a breeze- as the additional IT investment is minimal. There is no need to deploy distributed servers or powerful PCs in every site; an Internet connection and a standard browser is all you need.
22. Fully Automation.
23. NGICON-ERP allows the extended organization – including all employees, suppliers and Customer's.
24. NGICON-ERP allows telecommuting and increases the morale of your employees.
25. NGICON-ERP allows you to easily integrate external services such as email, analytics or CRM, creating mashups where the resulting combination brings more value than the individual components.
• Trainings will be conducted by trained professionals provided by Applique Soft.
• The company will conduct trainings at client’s office as mention earlier a 3 days (per day 3 hours) training will be given for each module. Location of training would be at client’s office or designated space.
• On completion of these trainings the participants will charge applicable.
• Acquired an understanding of System and the technologies and business process involved.
• Understanding of their roles and responsibilities.
• Ability to manage and navigate work through various interfaces.